Buy Adipex p 37.5 mg Online
$180.00 – $405.00
Buy Adipex p Online
Buy Adipex p Online. Adipex-P is a prescription drug related to amphetamine. Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), causing a rise in heart rate, blood pressure, and a reduction in hunger. Buy Adipex p Mg Online. In conjunction with diet and exercise, Adipex-P is used to treat obesity, particularly in those with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Buy Adipex p Online.
Buy Adipex p 37.5 Mg Online
Buy Adipex p 37.5 Mg Online. Adipex-P is a prescription drug related to amphetamine. Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), causing a rise in heart rate, blood pressure, and a reduction in hunger. Buy Adipex p 37.5 Mg Online. In conjunction with diet and exercise, Adipex-P is used to treat obesity, particularly in those with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. Buy Adipex p 37.5 Mg Online.
Do not take Adipex-P during pregnancy or during breastfeeding. If you have a history of heart disease (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, or congestive heart failure), a previous stroke, severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid, glaucoma, extreme agitation or nervousness, a history of drug abuse, or if you take other diet pills, you should not take Adipex-P. Do not use this medication if within the previous 14 days, you have taken an MAO inhibitor, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine, or if you have gotten an injection of methylene blue. A potentially harmful medication interaction may occur. Infrequent occurrences of pulmonary hypertension and heart valve damage have been documented in people using Adipex-P. Stop using Adipex-P immediately if you have trouble breathing or shortness of breath, fainting-like symptoms, leg swelling, chest discomfort, or a rapid heartbeat.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Adipex-P if you are allergic to phentermine, or if you have:
- a history of heart disease (coronary artery disease, heart rhythm problems, congestive heart failure, stroke);
- severe or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- overactive thyroid;
- extreme agitation or nervousness;
- a history of drug abuse; or
- if you take other diet pills.
If you have used an MAO inhibitor within the last 14 days, do not take Adipex-P. A potentially harmful medication interaction may occur. MAO inhibitors include isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, injections of methylene blue, and others. Do not take Adipex-P if you are pregnant. Inform your physician immediately if you get pregnant during therapy. Do not breastfeed when using Adipex-P. To ensure that Adipex-P is safe for you, inform your physician if you have:
- heart disease or coronary artery disease;
- a heart valve disorder;
- high blood pressure;
- thyroid problems;
- anxiety or nervousness;
- previous drug abuse;
- diabetes (your diabetes medication dose may need to be adjusted); or
- kidney disease.
Adipex-P is not approved for use by anyone younger than 16 years old.
How should I take Adipex-P?
- Take Adipex-P exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose.
- Adipex-P is usually taken before breakfast, or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
- Never use phentermine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Taking more of this medication will not make it more effective and can cause serious, life-threatening side effects.
- Adipex-P is for short-term use only. The effects of appetite suppression may wear off after a few weeks.
- Phentermine may be habit-forming. Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, or death. Selling or giving away phentermine is against the law.
- Call your doctor at once if you think this medicine is not working as well, or if you have not lost at least 4 pounds within 4 weeks.
- Do not stop using this medicine suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to safely stop using this medicine.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Usual Dose for Obesity (Adults and Children Aged 17 and Older):
- 15 to 37.5 mg orally once a day before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast.
Adipex-P should be used only for a short-term period. It should be used as part of a complete weight reduction program that includes dietary changes, exercise, and other behavioral changes.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is late in the day. Do not take two doses at one time.
What happens if I overdose?
Get the immediate medical treatment or dial 1-800-222-1222 to reach the Poison Help line. A deadly overdose of Adipex-P may occur. Symptoms of an overdose may include disorientation, panic, hallucinations, excessive restlessness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, fatigue or depression, irregular heartbeats, a weak pulse, convulsions, or delayed breathing (breathing may stop).
What to avoid
Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how phentermine will affect you. Your reactions could be impaired. Drinking alcohol with this medicine can cause side effects. Do not drink alcohol while using Adipex-P.
Adipex-P side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Adipex-P: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- swelling in your ankles or feet;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior; or
- severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, and nosebleed.
Common Adipex-P side effects may include:
- restlessness, tremors;
- trouble sleeping;
- dizziness, headache;
- dry mouth, unpleasant taste;
- diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain;
- itching; or
- increased or decreased interest in sex.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Adipex-P?
Using Adipex-P with other diet pills, such as fenfluramine (Phen-Fen) or dexfenfluramine (Redux), might induce heart valve difficulties or pulmonary hypertension, an uncommon but severe lung illness. Do not combine Adipex-P with other diet pills without your doctor’s approval. A number of medicines interact with Adipex-P. Inform your doctor of all your current medications, as well as any you begin or discontinue taking, especially:
- Other weight loss medications;
- Antidepressant medications, including MAO-inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine, methylene blue injection, and others) or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, sertraline, others);
- Medications for diabetes (including insulin, metformin, and others); or
- Certain blood pressure medications (labetalol, metoprolol, propranolol, doxazosin, prazosin, terazosin, and others).
Other drugs, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products, may interact with Adipex-P. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any medicine you start or stop using.
Where can I get more information?
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others and use Adipex-P only for the indication prescribed.
60 pills, 90 pills, 120 pills, 180 pills