Buy Trulicity Online
$294.00 – $298.00
Where Is The Cheapest Place To Buy Trulicity
Where Is The Cheapest Place To Buy Trulicity? Trulicity is an injectable diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels. Trulicity is used together with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Buy Trulicity Online. Trulicity is also used to help reduce the risk of serious heart problems such as heart attack or stroke in adults who have type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Buy Trulicity Online. Trulicity is not for treating type 1 diabetes. Where Is The Cheapest Place To Buy Trulicity?
Buy Trulicity Online
Buy Trulicity Online. Trulicity is an injectable diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels. Trulicity is used together with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Buy Trulicity Online. Trulicity is also used to help reduce the risk of serious heart problems such as heart attack or stroke in adults who have type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Buy Trulicity Online. Trulicity is not for treating type 1 diabetes. Weight Loss Medications are now available.
If you have Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2) or a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a kind of thyroid cancer), you should not take Trulicity. Do not use this medication if you have diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment). Trulicity-induced thyroid tumors or thyroid cancer in animal studies. It is unknown if these effects would occur at regular dosages in humans. Consult your physician about your risk. If you develop symptoms of a thyroid tumor, such as neck swelling or a lump, difficulty swallowing, a hoarse voice, or shortness of breath, contact your doctor immediately.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Trulicity if you are allergic to dulaglutide, or if you have:
- multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (tumors in your glands);
- a personal or family history of medullary thyroid carcinoma (a type of thyroid cancer); or
- diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment).
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- a stomach or intestinal disorder;
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or slow digestion;
- eye problems caused by diabetes (retinopathy);
- liver or kidney disease;
- if you also use insulin or oral diabetes medicine; or
- if you have been sick with vomiting or diarrhea.
Trulicity-induced thyroid tumors or thyroid cancer in animal studies. It is unknown if these effects would occur at regular dosages in humans. Consult your physician about your risk. It is unknown whether dulaglutide is harmful to an unborn child. Inform your physician if you are or want to become pregnant. Breastfeeding may not be safe while using this medication. Consult your physician on any potential hazards. No one younger than 18 years old is permitted to take Trulicity.
How should I use Trulicity?
- Use Trulicity exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose.
- Trulicity is injected under the skin once per week. Use this medicine on the same day each week at the same time of day. If you change your dosing day, allow at least 3 days to pass between doses.
- You may use this medicine with or without food.
- Read and carefully follow any Instructions for Use provided with your medicine. Do not use Trulicity if you don’t understand all instructions for proper use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you do not understand these instructions.
- Your healthcare provider will show you where on your body to inject Trulicity. Use a different place each time you give an injection. Do not inject into the same place two times in a row.
- You may have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and feel very hungry, dizzy, irritable, confused, anxious, or shaky. To quickly treat hypoglycemia, eat or drink a fast-acting source of sugar (fruit juice, hard candy, crackers, raisins, or non-diet soda).
- Your doctor may prescribe a glucagon injection kit in case you have severe hypoglycemia. Be sure your family or close friends know how to give you this injection in an emergency.
- Also, watch for signs of high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) such as increased thirst or urination.
- Blood sugar levels can be affected by stress, illness, surgery, exercise, alcohol use, or skipping meals. Ask your doctor before changing your dose or medication schedule.
- Each injection pen or prefilled syringe is for one use only. Throw away after one use, even if there is still medicine left inside. Use a puncture-proof “sharps” container. Follow state or local laws about how to dispose of this container. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store Trulicity Pens in the refrigerator, protected from light. Do not use past the expiration date on the medicine label. Do not freeze this medicine, and throw away the medicine if it has become frozen. You may also store Trulicity Pens at room temperature for up to 14 days before use.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if your next dose is due in less than 3 days. Do not use two doses at one time. Do not use Trulicity twice within a 72-hour period.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid while using Trulicity?
Never share an injection pen or prefilled syringe with another person, even if the needle has been changed. Sharing these devices can allow infections or diseases to pass from one person to another.
Trulicity side effects
Stop using Trulicity and get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Trulicity: hives; difficulty breathing; feeling light-headed; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- pancreatitis – severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea, and vomiting;
- signs of a thyroid tumor – swelling or a lump in your neck, trouble swallowing, a hoarse voice, or if you feel short of breath;
- low blood sugar – headache, hunger, weakness, sweating, confusion, irritability, dizziness, fast heart rate, or feeling jittery; or
- kidney problems – little or no urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath.
Tell your doctor if you are sick with vomiting or diarrhea, or if you are sweating more than usual. You can easily become dehydrated while using this medicine and this can lead to kidney failure. Common Trulicity side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- diarrhea; or
- loss of appetite.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Trulicity?
Trulicity may impede digestion, and it may take longer for the body to absorb orally administered medications. Various pharmaceuticals, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements, may interact with dulaglutide. Inform your doctor of all your existing medications, as well as any new or discontinued medications.
4.5 mg/0.5 mL 2 (4 x 0.5 milliliters), 3 mg/0.5 mL 2 (4 x 0.5 milliliters), 1.5 mg/0.5 mL 2 (4 x 0.5 milliliters), 0.75 mg/0.5 mL 2(4 x 0.5 milliliters)